Forum

TOPIC: Pinball FX2 x360ce issue in PinballX

Pinball FX2 x360ce issue in PinballX 6 days 21 hours ago #1373

• Vervoort
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
To get the Plunger to work with Pinball FX2, according to the instructions, I have to use the X360CE utility to map the Z axis to the trigger button of the "virtual" xbox controller. This X360CE utility is copied to the program folder of Pinball FX2.
When I start Pinball FX2 manually, this works. The X360CE is active and the plunger works.
However, when I start Pinball FX2 from PinballX, it does NOT work. It seems that the x360ce utility is not started when I launch a table from PinballX and the plunger does not work.
Since most users use PinballX for their cab, I assumed this was tested already? If so, am I the only one with this issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pinball FX2 x360ce issue in PinballX 6 days 16 hours ago #1374

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 77
You need to put the xbox360ce utility in each of the program folders ... pinballx and pbfx2.
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....

Pinball FX2 x360ce issue in PinballX 6 days 15 hours ago #1375

• Vervoort
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you. Sorry, I tried that but it makes no different. Plunger still does not work when launched via Pinballx

Pinball FX2 x360ce issue in PinballX 5 days 17 hours ago #1376

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 77
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....
Time to create page: 0.958 seconds

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information