Forum
Digital Plunger Help

TOPIC: Plunge controller and Windows 10

Plunge controller and Windows 10 4 months 1 week ago #1327

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 80
Looks to me like the driver loaded fine (it assigned a comport.... COM3) but doesn't know what to do with it as you still have to load the drivers for the mainboard and video card. That's what all of the exclamation points are in the list.
You should have a cd for the mainboard that has the installation utility on it.
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Plunge controller and Windows 10 3 months 4 weeks ago #1331

yes it kind of works? is there a way to zero the encoder again?
tables are leaning to the right, but if i repeatedly hit the flipper button it leans left?

Plunge controller and Windows 10 3 months 3 weeks ago #1334

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 80
Sorry, missed the notification on this post.

The nudge controller automatically zeros when the computer 1st initializes the usb controller. A subroutine in the firmware reads the accelerometer numerous times, calculates the average reading and applies it as an offset to set zero. Depending on the firmware that you are using (V1 had numerous revisions) there should be no need to calibrate the plunger in the control panel. Incorrect calibration can definitely affect the zero point as it will change it away from the firmware point. try clicking the reset to defaults button on the calibration page in the gamepad settings control panel and see if that takes you back to the center.

Having the gains cranked up too high in the game control panel can cause this issue as well. I don't know where you have the control box mounted, but the flippers shouldn't be affecting the nudging under normal circumstances.
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Latest Forum Posts

• No posts to display.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information