Forum
Digital Plunger Help
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plunger calibration problems

Plunger calibration problems 4 months 1 week ago #1411

• mviars
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Zeb. I just wanted to let you know that i did what you said regarding fixing my plunger and it is working perfectly now. Thanks for the help as always.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zebulon

Plunger calibration problems 4 months 1 week ago #1412

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
Glad to hear that it is up and running. I'll be adding those strips to the online store soon. They'll be free except for the shipping cost.
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....

Plunger calibration problems 4 months 1 week ago #1425

• mviars
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
That is good to know.

What a unique design these things are. It cant be easy to come up with something like this.

Does the new plunger design I see on your site offer any new advantages and does it require a different control module?

Oh and thanks for everything!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by mviars.

Plunger calibration problems 4 months 1 week ago #1426

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
I actually have plans to design a newer housing and offer it to V1 owners for cost to make it more reliable, It's tough to find the time to get to it unfortunately.

The V2 has more inputs, slightly better firmware (and a better chance of updates) and a better design for the housing (I wish 3d printers had been available and affordable at the time of the V1).

Where I'm at with V2 is where I wanted to go with V1 but wasn't able to make it work at the time..... if that makes any sense at all.
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.283 seconds

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information