Forum
Digital Plunger Help

TOPIC: zblaunch setup - confused

zblaunch setup - confused 1 week 5 days ago #1477

• boslaw
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Zeb - I've had my plunger working for a while (pretty sure I have a v1 zebs plunger) but I only decided to set up zblaunch today. I ran the correct black wire to a pin on my bbbooster board & assigned it to the correct port in dofconfig tool. I must be missing a step but I can't get it to work in any of my tables (e.g. attack from mars). Also, the first time I booted my computer after connecting the zblaunch wire to my bbboard, every one of my zebsboards toys started firing, one at a time in order. I had to unplug & replug the usb to the pacled several times to get it to stop. Maybe coincidence but that's the first time anything like that has happened. Last night, everything was working fine before I connected the zblaunch wire.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zblaunch setup - confused 1 week 4 days ago #1478

• boslaw
  • Senior Boarder
I may have figured my mistake - when looking at the wiring diagrams, I saw the black wire as launch/enter, so that's what I connected to the bbbooster board, but now I see that the GREEN wire should be wired to the booster board for zb_launch.

If Green goes to the booster board, what's the black wire for?

zblaunch setup - confused 1 week 4 days ago #1479

• zebulon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
The black wire on that harness is the Launch button input, connecting it like you did and running a zb_launch table would have the same effect as holding down the enter key.
I know so much about so little that I could teach you everything there is to know about nothing....
Time to create page: 0.678 seconds

Latest Forum Posts

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information