As I can no longer find the time to combat the continued attacks on the forums they will be closed over the next few weeks. Assistance emails can be sent to support@zebsboards.com however, please be patient as I am currently focused on efforts to get the store functioning properly. Thank you for your understanding.

Zeb Plunger plunger tunctionality not working

Post V3 Plunger Questions and Requests For Assistance here
Arngrim

Zeb Plunger plunger tunctionality not working

Post by Arngrim » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:10 am

Hello Zeb,

Hope you are fine my friend, it has been a long time.

I just received a Zeb plunger V3 from www.pinballshop.nl

i want to use it for the plunger, tilt and nudge primarily, the tilt and nudge are working, but not the plunger.

The Z Axis is not moving, i don't use the buttons for the moment, i'm on windows 10, driver seems ok, i tried to recalibrate but the axis is not moving
Zebplunger.png
any idea on what to check next?

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zebulon
Site Admin

Re: Zeb Plunger plunger tunctionality not working

Post by Zebulon » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Hi Arngrim,

Have you tried just the plunger itself without any harnesses plugged into it? All units are tested as I assemble them so the z axis was working when I shipped it out.

can you send me a pic of the circuit board to zeb@zebsboards.com? I'd like to make sure that there isn't any damage to the board.

You don't use the windows calibration feature with the V3 BTW, it auto calibrates at boot.