As I can no longer find the time to combat the continued attacks on the forums they will be closed over the next few weeks. Assistance emails can be sent to support@zebsboards.com however, please be patient as I am currently focused on efforts to get the store functioning properly. Thank you for your understanding.

Board does not work in Visual Pinball

Post V3 Plunger Questions and Requests For Assistance here
MejorJamir

Board does not work in Visual Pinball

Post by MejorJamir » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Hello all, I finally “finished” my cab build. I am however having a fairly large problem. I have a Zebsboard it works with Future Pinball GREAT!!! I got everything but the plunger to work in Pinball FX3. But, every time I try a table in Visual Pinball 10 it stops working. The board is still functioning (I can and have reassigned all the keys correctly tested in notepad as well) but if the board is plugged in the game wont work. It acts very similarly to a rom problem … plunger works audio from table I can get the drop coin audio if I push the start game button, but it wont work. If I unplug the board and re-load the table everything (even my new button layout works great). I saw on another forum post it was suggested to change the com port #, so I did still have the same problem. I changed it to 268 or something crazy high like that. It was 3.

Zebulon
Site Admin

Re: Board does not work in Visual Pinball

Post by Zebulon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:10 pm

I'm assuming that you're using Freezy's dmd script here. Change the com port for the plunger back to com 3 (what windows set it up as) and change the virtual com port in the script settings.ini file to something not in use by hardware (com 4, 5, whatever).

MejorJamir

Re: Board does not work in Visual Pinball

Post by MejorJamir » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:56 pm

That Worked Thank you SO much!!! :D :D :D