As I can no longer find the time to combat the continued attacks on the forums they will be closed over the next few weeks. Assistance emails can be sent to support@zebsboards.com however, please be patient as I am currently focused on efforts to get the store functioning properly. Thank you for your understanding.

High power 24 port output board unknown device

wnholt01

High power 24 port output board unknown device

Post by wnholt01 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:22 am

I recently ordered a EZ Install kit and installed. The solenoid watchdog and lighting board are detected and working working properly in Windows 10, however the high power 24 port output board shows up as an unknown device and will not work. I have tried on 3 different computers, with both USB 2.0 and 3.0 and the results are the same. Any idea what the problem could be? Is there a driver I need to install for the high power 24 port output board.

I also noticed under the devices and printers settings, the high power 24 port output board is listed as atmega32u4dfu (this device goes away when I unplug the USB from the high power 24 port output board). Is it possible the atmega32u4 micro controller is in DFU mode?

Zebulon
Site Admin

Re: High power 24 port output board unknown device

Post by Zebulon » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:26 am

The firmware must have popped, I've sent you an email to sort this out.