As I can no longer find the time to combat the continued attacks on the forums they will be closed over the next few weeks. Assistance emails can be sent to support@zebsboards.com however, please be patient as I am currently focused on efforts to get the store functioning properly. Thank you for your understanding.

A few questions from a complete noob

mazzaneo

A few questions from a complete noob

Post by mazzaneo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi,

I'm probably going to purchase the EZinstall kit at some point but I have a few questions I'd like to ask if possible.

1. How many 5m LED 12v strips can I connect to this? (note: I am planning on purchasing your strobe bar too)
2. Can I connect all my buttons directly to this kit or would I need another controller board?

I want to make the DOF part of the build as painless as possible and I believe you're kit is the way to go.

Look forward to your feedback.

Thanks

Zebulon
Site Admin

Re: A few questions from a complete noob

Post by Zebulon » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:01 am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification on this and it's a pretty quiet forum most days.

The lighting board itself is capable of only 1 5m 12V RGB ledstrip but since there are 12 High power outputs that are open after the kit is assembled it's an easy matter to use 3 of those and connect as many ledstrips as you like to them (the outputs on the HP board are capable of far more than what I list as the max).

You can connect your buttons, once again, if you move the led strips to the HP board you would have 7 button outputs available on the lighting board, more than enough for the standard cabinet configuration.

The best way to contact me directly is through email at zeb@zebsboards.com as it's always hit or miss as to when I check in on forums in general.

Thanks!!

mazzaneo

Post by mazzaneo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Thanks,

I will probably email you with an example of the table I want to build.

You can then possibly tell me what other boards I'll need two buy, if that works for you.

Thanks

Zebulon
Site Admin

Post by Zebulon » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:33 am

Hi again,

Email would definitely be the best way to go.

Drop me a line and I'll work it out with you.

Thanks!!