As I can no longer find the time to combat the continued attacks on the forums they will be closed over the next few weeks. Assistance emails can be sent to support@zebsboards.com however, please be patient as I am currently focused on efforts to get the store functioning properly. Thank you for your understanding.

No solenoid activation during gameplay

Jnadzam

No solenoid activation during gameplay

Post by Jnadzam » Tue May 19, 2020 12:50 pm

I had to wipe a Monsterarcade vpin machine with what I believe is V3 but some parts don't match your pictures so it may be V2. I then reinstalled window. I have tables loaded and working with b2s and the DOF is in the plugin folder and recognized. I created installed the config files as per your instructions. I do not have LED's, only solenoid packs. Blinky does activate shaker and all solenoids but when I play tables there is no solenoid action. Everything seems to be activated in settings and dll's have all been unblocked. I'm now stumped. Can you assist?

Zebulon
Site Admin

Re: No solenoid activation during gameplay

Post by Zebulon » Tue May 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I'll need to know which version the kit is as Monster Arcades has been buying kits for several years and through several iterations.

V2 Used a pacled64

V3 uses my own boards (ledwiz compatible).

Jnadzam

Post by Jnadzam » Tue May 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.
So this is a V2 setup with pacled64. I installed the utility and created config files as per instructions. Still no activation. Night switch in the ON position. PACLED Status bar was green. It's like i'm missing something with the B2S config files? Plug in folder shortcut is there. Config files are there. The only thing I'm not sure about are the global config files and cabinet config files/table config files. Do I need to create them or do I get them from a separate download?

Zebulon
Site Admin

Post by Zebulon » Wed May 20, 2020 10:06 am

The best approach is to install DOF and the backglass server (using mjr's R3+++ is the easiest manner as it does it all for you) and then go to the dofconfigtool on vpuniverse.com and generate your files.

Unzip the files that you get from there and put the directoutput_30 (or whatever name you downloaded) ini file(s) into the \directoutput\config folder and the tablemappings and shapes files into the \directoutput\ folder.

You shouldn't need a cabinet.xml file or global config with just the one controller.

Jnadzam

Post by Jnadzam » Wed May 20, 2020 3:45 pm

Thank You for the assistance. The direct output program says it will automatically look for the ini file in the config folder. My .log file said it wasn't finding the cabinet config so I went into global config editor and forced the file path to look in the config folder and like magic, I have knockers!!!!!!! :lol:
I have alot of respect for you guys, this stuff is complicated. Thanks again!!! Your board is working great now.

Zebulon
Site Admin

Post by Zebulon » Wed May 20, 2020 9:56 pm

LOL... I wish there were a bunch of guys here, it would definitely give me some more time.

Glad to hear that you got it going, hopefully it's clear sailing for you from here forward. It might be a good time to clone your drive so that you have a backup.