As I can no longer find the time to combat the continued attacks on the forums they will be closed over the next few weeks. Assistance emails can be sent to support@zebsboards.com however, please be patient as I am currently focused on efforts to get the store functioning properly. Thank you for your understanding.

Tilt/Nudge setting driving me crazy

Post V3 Plunger Questions and Requests For Assistance here
gadgetman805

Tilt/Nudge setting driving me crazy

Post by gadgetman805 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:07 pm

Hi all,

I am going nuts trying to get the tilt/nudge settings right. I have spent hours messing with it. Between the adjustments on the board and the settings in the VPX, I cannot seem to get it dialed in. It essentially is an all or nothing between the nudge being so sensitive and not doing anything. On one hand, it is so sensitive that shooting the ball shakes the table. In this case, tilt is almost instantaneous. Dialing the settings down slightly don't seem to make any difference. unless I get it to the point where there is hardly any nudge at all. I have messed with the settings in the Visual Pinball settings and it doesn't seem to matter. I get the same results.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good starting point for settings within the VP setup? My max and gain settings were defaulted at 100. I have swapped the X and Y axis options (I have my playfield display set to landscape mode so my tables are rotated in VP).

I see the new firmware that disables the tilt function. I may try that to see if I can get the nudge setup properly. It's not like I'm going to obliterate my machine.

If anyone has some suggestions I would appreciate it.