Help

• Moe49
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1536 by Moe49
Help was created by Moe49
I just received the plunger in the mail and am trying to get it set up. I wired in left and right plunger, plus 4 other buttons just to get started ( menu up, menu down, coin door open, and exit). I know I have to download xbox360ce and that is as far as I can get. left and right flippers work, coin door open works, exit kind of works. I am running pinball fx3 through pinball x front end. I have tried to configure it and save it. I move the files into the pinball x and steam/pinballfx3 folders but I still can't get the plunger to work at all. Eventually If it is possible I would like to assign a few buttons so I can navigate through the menus easier. I have a feeling I may need to get another encoder but that's an issue for another day. Any help would be appreciated. I have spent hours searching the internet and have had no luck.
thanks
Trevor
Time to create page: 2.165 seconds

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk
Protected by R Antispam